Belle Nuit Subtitler creates still image files, which can be used as subtitles for DVD authoring in Sonic Scenarist.
- Set the video format to PAL DVD or NTSC DVD.
- Set the file format to TIFF-DVD. This will create a TIFF with key colors white, red, blue, black.
- Export the subtitles.
- Export an SST Scenarist file. The filelist format has a field for the absolute path of the subtitles: Note the path now if you know it already or set it later manually using a texteditor.
- Import the SST file into Scenarist.
- Adapt the Scenarist color palette using the RGB values in the SST file (open it in a text editor).